While it's true that Kramer carried out a number of wacky schemes (bladder system for oil tankers, filling his mailbox with bricks), he also came up with a few truly sinister and malicious plots as well. A few that come to mind:
- Breaking steam valve to sabotage his former employer H&H Bagels
- Marking down prices at Putamayo ... and when that didn't work:
- Removing desicants from clothing pockets at Putamayo
- Scratching serial number off engine block and abandoning car
- Mail fraud involving Jerry's home stereo and the Post Office "write off"
- Filling laundrymat washing machine with concrete